Welcome to Alanson Riverfest!
August 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2018
A Celebration of the Inland Water Route
The Alanson Riverfest showcases everything that makes the Inland Water Route stand out as an area with tremendous history, community pride and vibrancy. Join the fun as the festival kicks off on Wednesday with the volunteer party, Thursday night with a teen dance, live music all weekend, vendors and activities continues through Sunday.
Music all Weekend and Activities for the Whole Family!
- Free Thursday Night Teen Dance
- Antique Flea Market/Arts and Crafts Show all Weekend
- All Day Saturday Bouncers and Family Day at the Park
- Saturday Night Lighted Boat Parade
- Sunday Petoskey Steel Drum Band and Rubber Duck Race
- and much more!
Be sure to visit the new Island Sanctuary Island for a one of a kind experience. Turn off US 31 at The Second Hand Man Antique shop and drive towards the river. The Alanson Village project is moving forward and the boat, christened MARILYN JEAN, has arrived!