Welcome to Alanson Riverfest!
August 8, 9, 10, & 11, 2019
A Celebration of the Inland Water Route
The Alanson Riverfest showcases everything that makes the Inland Water Route stand out as an area with tremendous history, community pride and vibrancy. Join the fun as the festival kicks off on Wednesday with the volunteer party, Thursday night with a teen dance, live music all weekend, vendors and activities continues through Sunday.
YOU ARE INVITED!
Music all Weekend and Activities for the Whole Family!
- Thursday Night Teen Dance $3 entry fee. Free snacks.
- Antique Flea Market/Arts and Crafts Show all Weekend
- All Day Saturday FREE Bouncers and Family Day at the Park
- Friday Night CHOOSE JOY Lighted Boat Parade, Starts at 9:00
- Sunday Petoskey Steel Drum Band at noon
- Rubber Duck Race at 2:00
- and much more
Our hope is that you will have a great time in our village streets.