Welcome to Alanson Riverfest!
August 11, 12 & 13, 2017
A Celebration of the Inland Water Route
The Alanson Riverfest showcases everything that makes the Inland Water Route stand out as an area with tremendous history, community pride and vibrancy. Join the fun as the festival kicks off on Wednesday with the volunteer party, Thursday night with a teen dance, live music all weekend, vendors and activities continues through Sunday.
Music all Weekend and Activities for the Whole Family!
- Free Thursday Night Teen Dance
- Antique Flea Market/Arts and Crafts Show all Weekend
- Friday evening Duct-Tape Boat Race
- Friday Night Lighted Boat Parade
- All Day Saturday Bouncers and Family Day at the Park
- Saturday Early Afternoon Wine Tasting Event with Moors and McCumber
- Saturday MOTOWN NIGHT with Original 1960s Artists!
- Sunday Petoskey Steel Drum Band and Rubber Duck Race
- Sunday Afternoon Country Jam in the Tent
- and much more!
Be sure to visit the new Island Sanctuary Island for a one of a kind experience. Turn off US 31 at The Second Hand Man Antique shop and drive towards the river. The Alanson Village project is moving forward and the boat, christened MARILYN JEAN, has arrived!
CLICK A SPONSOR TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM!!!!
2017 Alanson Riverfest Sponsors
Admirals of the River
- Bayside Beverage
- Huron Distributors
- Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau
- Staffords Hospitality
- W.W. Fairbairn & Sons, Inc.
Captains of the River
Thank You Sponsors
We could not make this happen without you!!!